Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Challenge

Jun 16, 2010 (3 days ago)
All About Relationships and You - A Weekend Challenge
from Off The Fence

This is my reply to Saint's challenge - I hope it makes some kind of sense. Apologies if it is a bit serious, but it is all relative to my state of mind and health at the moment.

I am a person who ... tries too hard to consider other peoples feelings often at my own expense.

One of the things I'd like people to know about me is ... I've made many mistakes and have hurt people along the way.

One of the things I have to do to survive is ... hide my true emotions-but did it help me survive? Not so sure.......

All my life, I ... wished I had enough money to live well and spoil my children

It isn't easy for me to admit ... that I did not have a good relationship with my father

Sometimes I feel frustrated when ... I feel trapped in this diseased body of mine

If I didn't care what people thought, I would ... give up on life today

Ever since I was a child, I ... felt like the black sheep of the family (this has changed over the past 10 years)

One of the things I'd like to be valued and appreciated for is ... kindness, understanding, tolerance

One of the things I wish people understood about me is ... that I have worked too hard and played too little

One of the things I appreciate about my parents is ... that they gave me life and values

One of the things that first attracted me to my partner was ... which partner?

I feel especially happy with my partner when ... I dont have onebut if I did it would be when he is feeling good about himself

I feel especially happy with my friends when ... they are happy and enjoying an occasion (whatever that may be)
















1 comment:

  1. ai. your point about giving up on life makes me feel I wish I could make it all better :(

    about suppressing or hiding my emotions, I agree, I have also done it, and to no avail at all.

    I also always felt like the black sheep of my family. never knew you did. Thanks for doing this challenge; I wish I had the power to take away your suffering, to turn back time, to make any difference. much love

    c

    ReplyDelete